Afterpay offers simple and affordable instalment plans for online shoppers. The payment platform allows you to purchase in four equal instalments, due every fortnight. There is no additional cost to use Afterpay. Learn more about Afterpay here. Available in stores and online in Australia for orders under AU$1,000.
To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/terms-of-service
Afterpay is available only for orders under $1,000. Afterpay can be used online.
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
- An Australian billing & delivery address
- At checkout, just select Afterpay as your payment option and you will be redirected to the Afterpay website to process payment.
- Register or log in into Afterpay and follow the prompts.
- You will then be redirected back to our website to receive your order confirmation.
- Please note that Afterpay’s maximum transaction limit is $1000; however, each order is subject to Afterpay’s credit assessment.
You will be charged a late fee of $10 and will be charged a further $7 late payment fee if the payment has still not been paid within 7 days. For full terms and conditions, please check Afterpay’s website here. All late fees are charged by Afterpay and not by My Dog Collar.
Own It Now, Pay Later. From $10 a week.
Zip is a reusable account that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. You can find the terms and conditions here.
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency
- At least 18 years of age
- A valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- A valid debit or credit card, in your own name
- No history of declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout
- Select Zip as your payment method – you will be redirected to the Zip website
- Register or login to your Zip account and confirm payment